Solutions & Packages
Web & Digital Marketing Solutions & Packages
We’ve worked in several industry sectors over the years and learned a lot from each.
We’ve seen opportunities during this time to combine a number of products and services so as to be able to offer a number of simple-to-understand packages for certain sectors.
If you would like to discuss any of these packages then please feel free to book a short chat.
At DECAFY, we learned that some industries have certain specialised requirements, approaches and techniques to be able to deliver impactful services with results.
Our packages are designed by industry sector or scenario to provide impactful results taking into account that different industries can have different requirements.
They include selected products and services that we’ve had experience with and can predict what’s important and what’s not.
It’s also important to remember that different sectors have different approaches, what’s appropriate or even what’s allowed and what’s not.
The packages, as you would expect can be different depending on what industry you’re operating in. For example: SEO might not be appropriate for one, whereas PPC might not be for another and this might also depend on the size of the plan and possible paid budgets.
In most cases, we’ve designed simple Small, Medium and Large options to get us moving quickly, however, we can easily tweak these once we’ve learned more about you and your business and its short, medium and long-term goals.
Typically, our packages might include things like:
- Review of your current situation including any previous marketing, spending, return and any successes or failures that we can learn from.
- A review of your website, its content and your social media channels to see what we have to work with.
- Review data, analytics, digital accounts and any past reports.
- Tech SEO and/or full SEO review of your website.
- Discussion about your short, medium and long-term goals and reporting.
- Discussion about your likely spending with companies like Facebook and Google.
- Discussion to understand your brand and USPs.
- Competitor and Keyword Research.
- Content planning.
- Project planning and kick-off.
- … and many more.
Most of our digital marketing packages can be subscribed to online and we can quickly onboard your team and start work.
What industry solutions?
Here’s a list of packages that we know we can onboard clients into quickly but if your industry isn’t on the list, don’t worry, we will quickly design a custom package for you.
- E-commerce solutions, management and support packages for online retailers.
- Website and digital marketing package for accountants.
- Website and digital marketing package with lead generation for insurance brokers.
- Website and digital marketing package for law firms, lawyers, solicitors and the legal sector.
- Digital marketing package for IT services and support companies.
- Digital marketing package for law firms, lawyers, solicitors and the legal sector.
- Digital marketing package for e-commerce.
- Support and management package for e-commerce.
- Website and lead generation package for insurance brokers
- Digital marketing for home improvement companies
- …and many more.
Our client base spreads across a wide range of industry sectors and locales, so whether you’re an accountant looking for web design in Bolton, a solicitor or tech company looking for a digital marketing agency in Manchester or London, or you’re a national e-commerce retailer looking to deliver a large e-commerce solution, you’ve come to the right place.
DECAFY’s experience throughout different industries familiarises us with multiple business processes, priorities and considerations when building a marketing plan. We can also help suggest ways to streamline your front-end web systems to your back-end systems where possible and even perform integrations between different systems to gain efficiencies and access to better data.
Our build process encourages new ideas, best practices and automation so that we can increase efficiencies and productivity. Technology should be used to make your day-to-day easier, not harder.
How we can help
The first step is to contact us to discuss your needs and arrange an initial video meeting.
We are always delighted to understand and help you get a real sense of the opportunities that exist for your business and the ways in which we can provide unique digital solutions to help you grow.